Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question K 1.5.6 and default_gray template: Existing posts are a no show

More
13 years 9 months ago - 13 years 9 months ago #1 by albvital
I've been looking at my forum lately and, though there are hundreds of posts in each category, the list of categories shows that each category has zero topics, zero replies, and "No Post" in the Latest Posts column.

The other problem I have is that a thread/topic that happens to be several pages long somehow doesn't allow me to visit the following pages after page 1. No matter what I do and whichever way I go about selecting a second page, I am automatically redirected to the first page.

How can I fix these two glitches?

Thanks.
Last edit: 13 years 9 months ago by sozzled. Reason: Changed subject to improve search relevance

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #2 by sozzled
Tips/suggestions/questions for you to consider: Older versions and templates of Kunena had issues with pagination. These have mostly been fixed in K 1.5.12. If you are not using that version we highly recommend it to fix those issues. Please let us know how you get on. :)

More
13 years 9 months ago - 13 years 9 months ago #3 by albvital
Kunena: 1.5.6

Joomla: 1.5.15

MySQL version: custsql-sl08

Kunena template: default_gray

I try now "recount category stats" and I have this message: Fatal error: Class 'JDocumentHTML' not found in /hermes/bosweb/******/****/******/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/plugin/profilebox/profilebox.php on line 189

I have Kunena about 1 year now, and this is the first time with problems.
Last edit: 13 years 9 months ago by albvital.

More
13 years 9 months ago #4 by xillibit
Hello,

please update to kunena 1.5.12 and please use the kunena template default_ex.

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
13 years 9 months ago #5 by albvital
xillibit wrote:

Hello,

please update to kunena 1.5.12 and please use the kunena template default_ex.

Now working perfect and all posts is right there from the first to the last sub forum.
Thank you xillibit.
:)

Time to create page: 0.423 seconds