Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question 404 - Component not found

More
13 years 10 months ago #1 by willyrally
Joomla 1,5,15
Kunena 1.5.9

Search Engine Friendly URLs, Use Apache mod_rewrite, Add suffix to URLs - all set to Yes - for purposes of allowing search engines to find a normal .html type URL, instead of the standard Joomla index.

Site: mykryptofon.com

When one tries to log in to the forum or log out from the forum, an error occurs, 404 - Component not found.

I have looked for a place in the Kunena configuration for a post login or logout landing page. I have not found it.

Any help?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #2 by Cerberus
please upgrade to K1.5.11 and J1.5.18 retest :)

Kunena does not control login and logout that is done by joomla :)

More
13 years 10 months ago #3 by xillibit
Hello,

What is the sef system that you are using ? integrated into joomla! ? or third party ?

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

Time to create page: 0.366 seconds