Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question filtering posts ?

More
13 years 10 months ago #1 by hopewise
filtering posts ? was created by hopewise
hello,

i need to know please, can i use Kunena for my dual language website ?
so that each language has its own discussions ??

thanks,
hopewise

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #2 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: filtering posts ?
I'm sorry, I don't understand the term "filtering posts" in the context of your question.

If you mean that, for your dual language website, you want to enable discussions in each language using Kunena, the solution is quite easy. I also think that it's best to keep these discussions separate from one another. Quite often you will find that an issue that's relevant to one language-based section of your community will not be relevant to the other language-based section of the community and vice versa. It's often best to dedicate separate sections or categories (see docs.kunena.com/index.php/Sections%2C_Ca...egories_%28Part_1%29 for definitions of these terms), perhaps each having their own moderators, to deal with language-specific topics of discussion, just like we do here at www.kunena.com . B)

More
13 years 10 months ago #3 by hopewise
Replied by hopewise on topic Re: filtering posts ?
thanks, another question please, can i use different kunena.forum.css file for each language ?

thanks,
hopewise

More
13 years 10 months ago #4 by sozzled

Time to create page: 0.404 seconds