Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Forum CSS class suffix

More
14 years 10 hours ago #1 by fishing_in_israel
I have searched the forums for info on the 'Forum CSS class suffix' but can't find anything.

So, I want to be able to change the look of one of my Category > Forums and figured that using the 'Forum CSS class suffix' field is the way to go. But I can't find anything in the forums nor in the Documentation.

So how does one use the 'Forum CSS class suffix'?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 hours ago #2 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: Forum CSS class suffix
The Forum CSS class suffix (actually it should be called Category CSS class suffix) serves no purpose, in K 1.5 default_ex template terms. It may have had some use in an early version of Fireboard - who knows and who cares - but its use has been repackaged for K 1.6: see Kunena 1.6 - "Cats" (not the musical) .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.434 seconds