Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Who is online today

More
13 years 11 months ago #1 by skal90
Who is online today was created by skal90
Hello everyone

Is there anyway that i can show on the bottom part of the forum which users were online each day?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #2 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: Who is online today
What version of Kunena are you using? :dry:

More
13 years 11 months ago #3 by skal90
Replied by skal90 on topic Re: Who is online today
Kunena 1.5.6

More
13 years 11 months ago #4 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: Who is online today
Thank you :)

1) You posted your question in the K 1.0/Fireboard "Hacks, Tips and Tricks" category. K 1.0 has been retired. We are soon going to reorganise the forum and there will be no K 1.0 section at all. I have moved your question to the K 1.5 section.

2) K 1.5.6 is not supported at all. You have two choices:
  1. Stay with K 1.5.6 and solve your problem yourself or hope that someone else (who has K 1.5.6 can help you); or
  2. Upgrade to K 1.5.11 and in the hope that there might be more people interested in your problem.
Most of the development team and the moderators are busy at the moment working on K 1.6 testing matters. With K 1.6 due to be release very soon, most other people will also be busy familiarising themselves with the new version. It is likely, therefore, that whatever changes you make today will become obsolete in the immediate future.

More
13 years 11 months ago #5 by skal90
OK i upgraded to 1.5.11 now...Is there anyway that i can show on the bottom part of the forum which users were online each day?

More
13 years 11 months ago #6 by skal90
Does any one have a idea if kunena can show which user where online during the day?

More
13 years 11 months ago #7 by @quila
Replied by @quila on topic Re: Who is online today
Hi,

no, Kunena can't show that data. See on the JED if exist some module which can show this from Joomla user table.

Time to create page: 0.473 seconds