Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Admin can't edit user profiles

More
13 years 11 months ago - 13 years 11 months ago #11 by sozzled
Y'know ... just how difficult is it for a user to upload/change their own avatar image? You can do it, I can do it ... I would even say that Jack Hill the blind miner could do it ...

So, why don't we quit making excuses for our lazy users who demand the full-driveway service? Show them how to do it and the problem goes away, instantly, kazoom, pow, zap, thwack ... Holy Bouncing Avatars, Batman ...

I don't see this as a necessary function (even for the potential "entertainment value") that site administrators should undertake tasks that users can't bother spending 5 minutes to learn how to do for themselves. It's sufficient that site administrators have the means to reject avatar images if they are contrary to the site's terms of usage policy, in my opinion. Kunena provides them with that means.
Last edit: 13 years 11 months ago by sozzled.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #12 by chizhny
In 1.6 Beta there is no such option:(

More
13 years 8 months ago #13 by sozzled

chizhny wrote: In 1.6 Beta there is no such option:(

Yes, that's correct. B)

More
13 years 4 weeks ago #14 by Vlad
However I'll congratulate to the Kunena team respectively because a lot of new User control oriented options are implemented.

That said I'd like to agree with sozzled about educating users about some basic forum functionality.

On the other hand I still have a few 'geniuses' that can't comprehend avatar upload or change avatar image but alas - we are now a large forum so they'll adapt eventually or will harass my mods ;)

It's a joke! It's a f***ing joke!! What's the matter with You!!??

Time to create page: 0.566 seconds