Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question FORUM SEO

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #1 by Val
FORUM SEO was created by Val
I found in a different forum this advice on FORUM SEO:

In the Frontpage- have some sort of feed/link coming from your forum posts/latest post. The reason given was that search engine spiders do not have the means to index forum as they are not have the capability to LOGIN to the forum. The frontpage feed/link give the search engine spider the ability or gateway to index the forum content.

Does it make sense? Anyone out there has tried it?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #2 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: FORUM SEO
I don't think that will help/hinder search engines at all ... but I could be wrong! :blink:

More
14 years 1 week ago #3 by Val
Replied by Val on topic Re: FORUM SEO
I am going to implement the forum feed in my homepage. I will let you know if it has helped or not the indexing by the search engines of the posts in my forum.

Time to create page: 0.468 seconds