Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Some questions on migrating to Kunea

More
14 years 1 week ago #1 by freespirit
We have our site www.foretagande.se Currently we have SMF.

We are considering using Kunea but have a few concerns that need to be cleared.

should we use Kunea or better to stick with SMF?

What will a migration to Kunea do to us? More Extensions or less?

Possible to migrate from SMF to Kunea?

Other forum platforms that we can use?

Possible to integrate projectforke or another collaboration tool?

Your answers will be valuable and greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 week ago #2 by sozzled
G'day, freespirit, and welcome to the forum. My responses to your questions are in blue below:

Should we use Kunena or better to stick with SMF? That's your choice: Kunena has a future. I can't say about SMF.

What will a migration to Kunena do to us? More Extensions or less?Kunena has a future: the development team appreciates the feedback given by users and Kunena continues to grow in richness and functionality. I can't say about SMF.

Possible to migrate from SMF to Kunena? Yes as any search of our forums will prove.

Other forum platforms that we can use? Again, that's your choice: Kunena has a future. I can't say about other solutions. The Joomla Extensions Directory will give you a few other options. You should consider and experiment with them to find a solution that gives you the best fit.

Possible to integrate projectforke or another collaboration tool? I am unfamiliar with this collaboration product. What level of integration are you looking for?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.359 seconds