Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Cant find the button "Sticky". Logged in as moderator

More
16 years 7 months ago #39836 by xillibit
stream wrote:

I tried to change to default_ex. And the sticky showed up! But why isnt it showing when I use pastelblue?

And it works if I put in /post/sticky after the thread name!

That's a good question.

I don't know the template pastelblue because i never use it. I remenber that i have seen in the past a problem almost similare, but i don't remenber exactly it because it's some months ago.

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 years 7 months ago - 16 years 7 months ago #39858 by sozzled
You have solved your problem, stream. We know nothing about the pastelblue template (where you obtained it or who developed it). Please read There is only one endorsed and supported Kunena template ... default_ex . The reason why the pastelblue (or any other non-supported template) does not function like the default_ex template is because that's the way the designer constructed it.

I apologise for preemptively locking your previous attempt to ask your question but, as it turns out, both of us have shot ourselves in the foot. :laugh: Discussion topics in these forums do not remain unlocked indefinitely, but I will try to be more understanding in the future. :)
Last edit: 16 years 7 months ago by sozzled.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.204 seconds