Kunena 6.3.2 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.2 [K 6.3.2] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3
Note: Please go to the Kunena Dashboard after an upgrade so that the Kunena database tables are also updated.

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Object doesn't support this property or method

More
14 years 4 months ago #1 by amitjaio252
I am getting the under mentioned error on my site, please advice

Webpage error details

User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.0; Trident/4.0; SLCC1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; InfoPath.2; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30618)
Timestamp: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 17:18:26 UTC

Line: 135
Char: 9
Code: 0
URI: techzonline.com/components/com_kunena/te...lt/js/kunenaforum.js

Site name: www.techzonline.com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago - 14 years 4 months ago #2 by xillibit
Hello,

You have a javascript conflict somewhere, if you look the source code of your page, you have two time the jquery library loaded.

So look this page : docs.kunena.com/index.php/Conflicting_plugins

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
Last edit: 14 years 4 months ago by xillibit.

More
14 years 4 months ago - 14 years 4 months ago #3 by amitjaio252
I m using phoenix template from yoothemes and none other plugins mentioned on the link

Please suggest
Last edit: 14 years 4 months ago by amitjaio252.

More
14 years 4 months ago #4 by sozzled
This list of potential conflicts [in the Wiki article] is not complete, nor can it be. There are as many different potential sources of conflict with Kunena as there are implementations of Kunena. The general approach, however, is the same:
  1. Before you install Kunena on a live, production website, you should already have a test website where you can establish whether installation of Kunena is feasible. Your test website should have all the components installed like you have on your production site but, because it's a test site, you can disable features and functions without affecting your users.

2. No matter where you have Kunena installed, if you are having problems and it looks like those problems are caused by some other Joomla extension (remember, a site template is also a Joomla extension), then you may need to isolate the cause of the conflict. This means disabling, one by one, all other extensions until you find which one is the culprit.

That is my suggestion. B)

Time to create page: 0.493 seconds