Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Joomla, one signup for multiple modules or components

More
14 years 3 months ago - 14 years 3 months ago #1 by mattdig
Hello,

I'm new to joomla but I got it installed this week and I also successfully installed kunena. As I'm setting up my site I'm trying to figure out If it's possible to provide a catch all when it comes to user registration. In other words, is it possible to automatically sign users up to my kunenaboard when they register under another component?

Thanks,

Matt
Last edit: 14 years 3 months ago by mattdig.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #2 by sozzled
The good news is that there is no separate login function for Kunena. If your users login to your Joomla website then they're "logged-in" to your Kunena forum. Kunena has no registration component either; Kunena uses whatever you normally use for user registration. :)

More
14 years 3 months ago #3 by mattdig

Time to create page: 0.483 seconds