Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Categories list in new topic page

More
14 years 3 months ago #1 by corejoomla
Hi All,

As we know Kunena has very limited features with regards to limiting the user's forum permissions, many end users tend to post the topics on unrelated categories especially when the default page is selected as Recent Discussions. The end users does not have the idea to where to create the topic. Generally they are selecting the new topic from any opened topic's forum tools dropdown box.

Here are few things that must be there on Kunena.

1. More power to admin in deciding the permissions on forum level, i.e. who can see, post new topic and reply on topic.

2. There should be a drop down list box which will show the category tree from which user can select the category where he can post his topic.

Please let me know your views.

www.corejoomla.com
Community Polls, Community Answers, Leader Board, Article Suggestions and more..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #2 by sozzled

More
14 years 2 months ago #3 by Matias
2. has already been implemented in K1.6

More
14 years 2 months ago #4 by corejoomla
Matias wrote:

2. has already been implemented in K1.6

That's great news. I am eagerly waiting for new Kunena :)

Sorry for the late reply.

www.corejoomla.com
Community Polls, Community Answers, Leader Board, Article Suggestions and more..

Time to create page: 0.534 seconds