Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question K1.5.8 and K1.6

More
14 years 4 months ago #1 by woonydanny
K1.5.8 and K1.6 was created by woonydanny
hi guys,

would it be possible to find out what things are planned (have been implemented) in K1.5.8?

Also how is progress of K1.6 going as i thought 1.5.6 was going to be the last one in the 1.5.x series before all work was diverted in pushing out K1.6?

Would it be possible to have some roadmap or proposed change lists published on forum (i do look in SVN as well from time to time, but it would be interesting to see what is on the development plans)

still wish that i can write my forum signature through a jomsocial plugin and do it from my jomsocial profile :(

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #2 by Matias
Replied by Matias on topic Re: K1.5.8 (and K1.6)
K1.5.8 (BTW, PM me to test it or to join our testing group!):

* more options for SEF including sh404SEF like URLs (forum/catogory/123-message.html). It should work with all SEF components which use router (do not use sh404SEF plugin!). This was sponsored work by author of www.jhr.intownwebdesign.com/

* UTF8 in URLs! At last I can have my categories and messages written in Chinese, Russian or Finnish!

* about 15 bug fixes, including 2 regression bugs, CB and JS integration bugs, broken pages, broken statistics, no access to admin bug, deleted users are shown as visitors (profile is still there, but hidden), improvements in admin categories/user recount, working search with non-latin letters, etc..

Most of the resources were diverted to K1.6, but that caused us to have more and more support requests, which take a lot of my time to respond. And I do need to fix and test worst bugs found in this forum, so.. Why not to release them? It also saves my time. I can just say: "install this" instead of providing line by line instructions how to fix that problem. :)

More
14 years 4 months ago #3 by Matias
Replied by Matias on topic Re: K1.5.8 (and K1.6)
I will put K1.6 news into another category when I have some time.

www.kunena.com/forum/77-general-talk-about-kunena

More
14 years 4 months ago #4 by woonydanny
Replied by woonydanny on topic Re: K1.5.8 (and K1.6)
thanks, good to be kept in the loop with whats going on.

I know you do it in your spare time so i dont usually like to ask these things but was just curious with development plans as i was a bit confused.

thanks again :)

still wish that i can write my forum signature through a jomsocial plugin and do it from my jomsocial profile :(

More
14 years 3 months ago #5 by zilveer
Replied by zilveer on topic Re: K1.5.8 (and K1.6)
Hi,
what about fixing the buttons so they are not based on images?
If I am not wrong this should also be fixed in K 1.6?

More
14 years 3 months ago #6 by LittleJohn
Replied by LittleJohn on topic Re: K1.5.8 (and K1.6)
Hi

I just found a brief releaseplan for JoomlaStats and was wondering if this could be of interest for Kunena..?

www.joomlastats.org:8080/display/JS/Releases

Time to create page: 0.640 seconds