Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Is Community Builder Required?

More
14 years 5 months ago #1 by rickvv
Hi- I'm looking at setting up a forum, but I'm confused whether Comm Builder is required to manage Kunena properly.
Do I need to be running Community Builder to manage Kunena properly,?
Thanks,
rickvv

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #2 by vientogris
No, you don't need to have it. ;)

More
14 years 5 months ago #3 by basnet
no you dont, its additional component. it helps your users to have a sense of community within your site. so its always a good idea to have it. and the best thing is its can be integrated. you could use CB setting for kunena which is very good compared with phpbb or other forum software.

More
14 years 5 months ago #4 by rickvv
OK, Thanks-
I'll look at integrating the CB and Kunena.
I'm setting up a site to promote a certain fishing lure, and want to give visitors a place to talk about how well these lures work and to put some pictures of teh fish they catch...you know?
And I can see how a community board might make a lot of sense...
Thanks very much, I'll be back out here once I get evrything working. (or not working...we'll see :unsure:
Thanks,
rickvv

Time to create page: 0.501 seconds