Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Problem Deleting Ghost Message

More
14 years 6 months ago #1 by Über
I found instructions on this forum... including a nice screen cap... of how to delete a ghost message left after a post is moved to a different forum.

However, when I attempted to implement, I got a 404 message:

404 - Component not found ( sanctuaryworld.com/sanctuary-news/index.php )

Help please!

:blink:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #2 by xillibit
Hello,

I don't understand exactly your problem, but if you don't want the ghost message, uncheck the box "leave ghost message".

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
14 years 6 months ago #3 by Matias
So the forum part is missing from your url?

Which sef component do you have? We do not officially support anything else than Joomla SEF.

More
14 years 6 months ago #4 by makulture
xillibit wrote:

Hello,

I don't understand exactly your problem, but if you don't want the ghost message, uncheck the box "leave ghost message".

I think it was meant on situation where "leave ghost message" was checked, and later it was, as for my knowledge, impossible to delete topic MOVED: <post title here>

For that part, I'm also very interested to see your answer (and maybe a solution for this catch)?

More
14 years 6 months ago #5 by richardcool7
i think that you must delet from mysql data base in :jos_fb_messages or jos_fb_messages_text it deponds what you mean : post or all the topic,excuse me for my english :blush:

More
14 years 5 months ago #6 by Matias
I usually delete all old moved messages manually from the phpMyAdmin (as nobody wants to see them after few weeks). But I have in my mind to make it a feature in K1.6.x (maybe not the first release).

Removing moved posts works in this forum and in my own, so there must be some other reason (bug?) why it does not work.

Time to create page: 0.515 seconds