Kunena 5.1.14 Released - Security release (13 Aug 2019)

The Kunena team is proud to announce the arrival of Kunena 5.1.14 [K5.1.14] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for Joomla 3.9.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 5.1 and issues discovered during the development stages of K 5.1.14. This update fixed 1 security issue.

× Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Staff only forum?

More
9 years 11 months ago #1 by lynxPAH
Staff only forum? was created by lynxPAH
Hey everyone,

If i have my forum setup, is it possible to have a catergory viewable only by mods and admins and not by normal registered users? for example a FAQ's for Mods?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 11 months ago #2 by MartinD
Replied by MartinD on topic Staff only forum?
I think the only way you can do it is if you give certain access levels to your members such as

Author
Editor
Publisher

Then assign 1 of the above groups to have access only to that particular forum...

or you can do it via Admin access level same procedure...

More
9 years 11 months ago #3 by johnnydement
Replied by johnnydement on topic Staff only forum?
Yes, that's the standalone way. We expect to build on the future a better control on permissions, or rely on the new j1.6 for it.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.070 seconds