Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Signature link =DOfollow

More
14 years 7 months ago #1 by lelkins
I have searched both google and the forums and have found a few threads where this question has been asked, but none where it has been answered. So, what file do I need to edit to make signature (and in post) links DOfollow, as opposed to the NOfollow that they are currently?

I have checked what I consider to be the obvious places and can't find anything.

Any help would be greatly appreciated,thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #2 by lelkins
Right, for anyone else that is trying to figure this out, I have found it.
Find the file
/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.parser.php

and then find the following line
$tns = "<a href='".kunena_htmlspecialchars($tempstr, ENT_QUOTES)."' rel=\"nofollow\" target=\"_blank\">"; $tne = '</a>';

now just delete rel=\"nofollow\"

Links in the thread (including signature) will now be follow links as opposed to nofollow.

Hope this helps some of you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.339 seconds