Kunena 6.3.2 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.2 [K 6.3.2] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3
Note: Please go to the Kunena Dashboard after an upgrade so that the Kunena database tables are also updated.

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Profile Pic not visible

More
14 years 9 months ago #1 by gauravmudgal
Hi,

As told earlier, I am finding few more difficulties with Kunena forum embeded in my website.
Problem-
We can not see Profile pics or Avtars even after log-in. A week before when we started it, it was working well. but during some R&D in last few days, dont know what happen but even after trying a lot its not visible. Few points that could help you to answer more accurately-
1. Blank image in some of profile which was showing a week earlier is now different.
2. It happened when we tried to put Avtar addition during registration itself.
3. no one is getting option to upload avtar in My profile info now which was showing earlier.
4. As webmaster, i can see pictures in "User Manager">> after clicking on particular profile but no options there to display pic.
5. I have tried all the options in Forum configuration, community builder configuration etc. but all invain.

Please help if you know how to solve after reading all this.

Awaiting your responses.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago #2 by Matias
Replied by Matias on topic Re: Profile Pic not visible
Have you turned on avatar / profile integration in Community Builder? If so, Kunena avatars are no longer being used.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.433 seconds