The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0
Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.
Getting to grips with Kenuna now how ever, I want to make an announcement without people adding to it. I've added a locked category but thats not really the way I want to display the info - I'm struggling to find out how to do this. Any suggestions? Cheers, Bruce.
Many thanks sozz - couldn't see the wood for the trees. lost my bloody car keys today so that gives you an idea what I've been like!
Given up on the event module with an rss feed to the frontpage - was making my head hurt. I'll just type it into a generic module as the info comes into the forum. I'll have another go later in the year.