Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Kunena Comments or Discussions plug-in for articles?

More
14 years 9 months ago #1 by kbellare
Is there a Kunena content plug-in for Joomla1.5 articles, that allows users to discuss/comment or ask questions, below each article - this would behave like a mini-forum under each article).

Ideally, i'm looking for a twitter-like or yahoo-answers like Web2.0 look-n-feel (with bubble-chats)

Agora forum has something like this (called discussbot), but it's not compatible with jReviews (another component i'm using within Joomla1.5)

Any pointers to Kunena or other robust extensions would be helpful.

thanks
kbellare

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago #2 by sozzled
Kunena does not have such a plugin. There is a third-party plugin called ObjectClarity Discussbot that works with Kunena; the only problem with it is that it's not Joomla 1.5 natively compatible (i.e. you need to run Joomla with the legacy plugin enabled).

There are other commenting systems available but, as far as my research goes, none of those integrate with Kunena. I discovered a very good one a couple of days ago - it works in J! 1.5 "native" mode - !Joomacomment from compojoom.com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.469 seconds