Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Single thread leads to log-in page

More
12 years 8 months ago #1 by chris9044
Hallo to you all

I have a very strange problem. I'm using Kunena 1.5.9 and Joomla 1.5.14 and didn't change anything in the files. The Forum is working well since a longer time and I didn't changed anything for a longer time in the installation.

Now I got a discussion thread, which I can't reach anymore. It shows me all the time, that I should login, but I'm already logged in. I opened the thread myself and got two answers. Since the second answer I can't reach this thread anymore. All other threads are working well. And the person who answered I know personally, so she didn't filled in some bad code or whatever. How can this happen and how can I restore the discussion thread?

Thanks for your answer in advance!

Best Regards
Chris

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #2 by sozzled
G'day, Chris, and welcome to Kunena.

I'm sorry to tell you this, but J! 1.5.14 and K 1.5.9 are not supported. We recommend that you upgrade to J! 1.5.23 and K 1.6.5 if you want support. Please read ( K 1.6 Upgrade Guide ). Thank you.
Last edit: 12 years 8 months ago by sozzled.
The following user(s) said Thank You: chris9044

More
12 years 8 months ago #3 by chris9044
I "solved" the problem and ended up just like a little idiot. I missed to clean the Cache :(
Now it works again.

But anyhow thanks for the fast answer. Upgrading seems to give too much work, I'm working on a virtual server and to copy the whole joomla to a test-enviroment, testing it there and copy it again to active needs too much time.I will switch later on to Joomla 1.6 and will than install the newest version, which I already have running on a other server. Thanks to all your work here at kunena, it's great!

Best Regards
Chris

Time to create page: 0.429 seconds