Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question Features

More
12 years 9 months ago #1 by MetroHome
Features was created by MetroHome
Can you let me know which of the below are features of Kunena and which ones I left out

1. Tags
2. Polls
3. Ping O Matic
4. Track Backs
5. Ping Backs
6. RefBacks
7. Search Entire Blog or Forum
8. Rate Blog or Thread
9. Book mark to Technorati
10. Rss Feeds
11. Multi Blogs for Multi Authors
12. Commenting
13. Tweets
14. Social Media Links
15. Does this allow for ads

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #2 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: Features
My responses in blue below:

1. Tags - Can you please explain what you mean by "tags"?
2. Polls - yes
3. Ping O Matic - Can you please explain what you mean by "ping-o-matic" in the context of a turn-based, text-oriented web discussion forum?
4. Track Backs - Can you please explain what you mean by "track backs" in the context of a turn-based, text-oriented web discussion forum?
5. Ping Backs - Can you please explain what you mean by "ping backs" in the context of a turn-based, text-oriented web discussion forum?
6. RefBacks - Can you please explain what you mean by "ref backs" in the context of a turn-based, text-oriented web discussion forum?
7. Search Entire Blog or Forum - yes
8. Rate Blog or Thread - in K 1.6, no, but this feature is being considred for K 2.0
9. Book mark to Technorati - I don't know. I don't think this question has been asked before
10. Rss Feeds - yes
11. Multi Blogs for Multi Authors I think the answer to your question is yes
12. Commenting - yes
13. Tweets - Can you please explain what you mean by "tweets" in the context of a turn-based, text-oriented web discussion forum? Are you, perhaps, asking if Twitter feeds can be embedded in Kunena or vice versa?
14. Social Media Links - yes
15. Does this allow for ads - yes

In terms of K 1.5, the category in which you posted your question, this version is obsolete. It therefore serves us no purpose to answer the question "which ones have I left out" in view of the fact that K 1.5.x has been superseded by K 1.6.4 ... which is soon to be superseded by K 2.0.
Last edit: 12 years 9 months ago by sozzled.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.443 seconds