Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question Problems to upload files/images

More
13 years 3 weeks ago #1 by stefadlt
Hi,

i have big problems to upload images/files in a post.

yes, i have read all tutorials and all the other posts in this help-forum.

when i want to upload there is only a blank post.

my web-creator can't help me ... told me that the provider of the web-server has to much safety-rules. But the provider told me that i have all rights at the directorys ...

no way out for me ... my understanding for this "technical-problem" is low.

also i can't upgrade to K 1.6, cause we don't have the software-conditions.

hope that you can help me?!

www.jadedragons.de

login: tester
pasword: tester

Thank's a lot!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 weeks ago #2 by sozzled
G'day, stefadlt, and welcome to Kunena.

Unfortunately there is not a lot we can do to help you. I looked at your website and you are using an old, unsupported version of Kunena.

If your "web creator" or weserver provider cannot help you then you may want to consider changing hosts. We strongly recommend K 1.6 for new users of Kunena.

I recommend that you read K 1.6 Installation Guide . It's really quite easy; you can have a forum running in less than 2 minutes (as long as your site meets the technical requirements , of course). Of course, if you want to try to make K 1.5 work for you, that's entirely your decision. You should be aware that K 1.5 will not be supported indefinitely and that you may have to figure out problems in the future on your own.

That's why we're encouraging members of the community to upgrade now before people find themselves in a next-to-impossible situation later.

We always suggest that people use the latest version of Kunena. Can you please tell us what version of Kunena you are now using?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.613 seconds