Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question K 1.5.4 - cannot load categories (DB error)

More
13 years 4 months ago #1 by sandhillsooner
I am using Kuena 1.5.4 and just today my forums started to display like this. I have not changed any settings.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago #2 by sandhillsooner
Sorry, I posted this in the wrong place.

More
13 years 4 months ago #3 by sozzled
K 1.5.4 is not supported and has not been supported for over 12 months.

Your pictures indicate the possibility that your database has become corrupted. The only remedy that I can suggest at this time is for you to restore your website to the state it was in before these errors occurred. I assume that you have made your own disaster recovery plan (a backup), yes?

After you have restored your site to operation, you must upgrade. K 1.5.4 contained a serious security problem and, for that reason, the development team does not endorse this version for use on any website anywhere.

We recommend that you upgrade to K 1.6.1
The following user(s) said Thank You: sandhillsooner

More
13 years 4 months ago #4 by sandhillsooner
Not sure about the back up:( other than Carbonite and I am not sure that will help.

More
13 years 4 months ago #5 by sozzled
If you have a backup of your website, taken before these problems first started to occur, this will at least get your website (and forum) working again. That's the only recommendation I can make at this time in order to get things working again for you.

After that you need to do something about upgrading Joomla and Kunena and you need to do this as soon as possible before you have a repeat of these issues.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sandhillsooner

Time to create page: 0.565 seconds