Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question CSS is not loading in my forum

More
13 years 3 months ago #1 by csuarez
I am experiencing a very similar issue with kunena and the topic pages.

We use jomsocial and are having the layout problems as discussed at the beginning of this post but only for the topic pages. I have tried everything mentioned that was listed previously as possible solutions.

I have all the files for mod_whosonline that were referenced towards the end of the post.

Everything except the topics page displays correctly.

I can really use some assistance on this one.

Recently upgraded to JomSocial 2.0
Running Joomla 1.5
Installed version: Kunena 1.5.11

I have attached a screenshot of the page.

Thanks for your help.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #2 by csuarez
Forgot to mention.

Firebug shows no reference to any of the CSS files.

It only shows the reference to the css files on the main pages, but not the topic pages.

More
13 years 3 months ago - 13 years 3 months ago #3 by sozzled
I split this topic from Index page, recent topics page and my topics page display wrong for several reasons.

First of all this issue is not the same as the issue it was split from (even though the symptoms appear to be the same). The originating topic involved K 1.6.1 and was caused by the non-existence of another Joomla extension (mod_whosonline). This issue involves K 1.5.11 which is an entirely different product.

K 1.5.11 is not supported. If you must use K 1.5 then you should install K 1.5.13. We do not recommend K 1.5 for new installations; we recommend K 1.6.1. Support for K 1.5 is limited.

We have seen the loss of CSS many times before in K 1.5.x. This issue is usually the result of people experimenting with the configuration settings. See Configuration Tips in the Wiki and, in particular, check Frontend » Use Joomla Style = No
Last edit: 13 years 3 months ago by sozzled.

Time to create page: 0.390 seconds