Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question Change the size of the forum

More
13 years 5 months ago #1 by LeRhoem
Hi all together,

I just installed a new Kunena Forum on my page. My Forum opens in a new window.
The problem I have now is that I have 9 topics, but they are not visible on one page. Everything seems to be a bit too big. Can I reduce the size of everything to 60% somehow?
Thanks for your help!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #2 by subtone
When you say "not visible", do you mean there is not enough width? or not enough height? and what exactly do you want to make smaller?

This sounds more like a general issue which is not directly related to Kunena. Can you maybe share a link to your installation? There is no big switch where you can make "everything smaller", but if you provide a link somebody should be able to tell you what you need to change in your CSS.

sorry for not being more helpful
sub

More
13 years 5 months ago #3 by sozzled

LeRhoem wrote: I just installed a new Kunena Forum on my page.

First of all, welcome to Kunena.

Secondly, we do not recommend that people should be installing K 1.5 as their first installation. We recommend K 1.6.

LeRhoem wrote: The problem I have now is that I have 9 topics, but they are not visible on one page.

I, too, would like to understand what you mean by "they are not visible on one page"? Can you make them "visible"? What do you have to do to make them visible? Was it hard to do? Do you think your users could do that?

I agree with subtone. I would be helpful if you provided the URL of your Kunena forum. Thanks.

Time to create page: 0.570 seconds