Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question CSS in the "announcement" position

More
13 years 4 months ago #1 by Alistair
Banners are either too wide or too small for my template in the announcement position, since too wide doesn't look good I'm using a smaller one, is there a way to center it by using text-align center or something? At present the banner shows on the left and it doesn't look as good as if it was centered.
Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago #2 by sozzled
Use the "center" tag, thus:
Code:
[center]image or text that you want to centre[/center]

More
13 years 4 months ago #3 by Alistair
Which file in the announcement?

More
13 years 4 months ago - 13 years 4 months ago #4 by sozzled
I don't understand your question "which file in the announcement?" There aren't any files involved in creating a forum announcement. You don't need to modify any CSS for the forum announcement if you only want to centre the text/image; you can use BBcode (as I tried to explain in my earlier message). Perhaps we aren't talking about the same thing?

Please show us a picture of what you think is an announcement. Thanks.
Last edit: 13 years 4 months ago by sozzled.

More
13 years 4 months ago #5 by rain
I wanna update K1.6.0 to K1.6.1 , then forum font will be bigger than now. How to make it smaller again to the same size like now, still I didnt upgrade to K1.6.1... but I really want to go to K1.6.1
can anyone help me ? I don't know about CSS editing :(

More
13 years 4 months ago #6 by sozzled

rain wrote: I wanna update K1.6.0 to K1.6.1 , then forum font will be bigger than now.

Do you know this as a fact? Where was this suggestion made? How does this question relate to the forum announcement feature?

Time to create page: 0.500 seconds