Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question Kunena wrong hour of post

More
13 years 4 months ago #1 by yogo
I have already change the server of my website. And this problem has appeared.
The hour of server is ok, version of kunena- 1.5.12. I have already updated.
It is very strange because hour of other components is proper for instance: K2.
The difference between kunena's hour and minse is 7 hours.
I also tried to change time zone in global congiguration. My time zone is UTC + 1. One time I changed UTC + 7 but there was no change.
In kunena congiguration I allowes everyone to wrote topis and posts. So it cannot be individual configuration.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago #2 by sozzled
This issue has been fixed in K 1.6. ;)

More
13 years 4 months ago #3 by yogo
Replied by yogo on topic Re: Kunena wrong hour of post
can I install Kunena 1.6 on joomla 1.5? To tell the truth I use from polish joomla and now we have - Joomla! 1.6 Beta 13 which shouldn't be used on the websites. It's only for the test and shows how it looks like.

More
13 years 4 months ago #4 by sozzled
Yes, K 1.6 works very well on J! 1.5.

K 1.6 has already been used on 100,000 websites around the world. Most of these are running J! 1.5.

If people have any questions about what versions of software are needed, they should read the release notes or the "read me". Always read the "read me". This is the "read me" for Kunena 1.6.0: Kunena 1.6.0 Read Me
The following user(s) said Thank You: yogo

Time to create page: 0.440 seconds