Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question eBay-like rating system for Kunena?

More
13 years 7 months ago #1 by kman88
Is there an eBay-like rating system for Kunena?

The karma system is too basic for my needs.

I need people to be able to leave feedback comments about my Kunena users so that others can read them. I've seen other BB's have things like iTrader.

The users should be able to give positive/negative rating or perhaps a 5 start rating system.

Also, if you don't know of anything exactly like this, do you know of a commenting system that could be applied to users. I'm able to do hacks if you know of any.

I also have JomSocial installed if there's something available for that which I'd be able to tie in.

Thanks for all your responses.

Kevin

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #2 by sozzled

kman88 wrote: Is there an eBay-like rating system for Kunena?

No there isn't. I agree, Karma is useless; it's unreliable and it's too easily abused.

What I basically think you're looking for is a "reliability/credibility" guide to the people who post messages in the forum. K 1.6 has a "thank you" system which, at the present time, is as close as I think we can get. There may be plans for a thread "rating" system for the future.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.383 seconds