Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Important Not Show CAPTCHA System

More
13 years 8 months ago #1 by sheiksumon
Hi,
I enable "yes" Spam protection system but not show CAPTCHA.What's the problem.Please any advise!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago - 13 years 8 months ago #2 by sozzled
Last edit: 13 years 8 months ago by sozzled.

More
13 years 8 months ago #3 by sheiksumon
:ohmy:

More
13 years 8 months ago #4 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: Not Show CAPTCHA System
I'm sorry, is your question not answered by the results of that search that I did for you? What specific problem are you having? What version of Kunena are you using? What forum settings have you applied? Do you allow non-registered users to access Kunena - CAPTCHA only has meaning for non-registered uses of Kunena. It's all explained in the results of the search that I gave above. :)

More
13 years 8 months ago #5 by sheiksumon
Hello,

I have installed kunena version 1.5.12 in a fresh default joomla 1.5.20,as well enabled the spam protection system ,had tried a lot for last two days but could not able to make working the captcha.Please help me to work out the captcha.

Thanks in advance

More
13 years 8 months ago #6 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: Not Show CAPTCHA System
CAPTCHA for Kunena only works if you allow public posting (that is, people are allowed to post without logging-in to your site). Have you allowed public posting in any of your Kunena categories? It's all explained in the results of the search that I gave you earlier. Did you click the link in my first reply to you?

Time to create page: 0.474 seconds