Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question How do I delete a user and their messages

More
13 years 8 months ago - 13 years 8 months ago #1 by yorview
I have had some gobbeldygook put into a post by a user :( , how do I delete a user,please.

Not only that, but I can't seem, to delete these messages even though I am logging in as an Administrator.

Installed version: Kunena 1.5.12
Last edit: 13 years 8 months ago by yorview.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #2 by Cerberus
joomla user manager and delete them but with K1.5 there is no way to mass delete a users posts (k1.6 has this feature) so they would have to be deleted one by one.

More
13 years 8 months ago #3 by sozzled

yorview wrote: I can't seem to delete these messages, even though I am logging in as an Administrator.

Are you having a problem with the message Delete button? Is the Delete button not visible as one of the moderator tools?
Attachments:

More
13 years 8 months ago #4 by yorview
The delete button is visible , but when I delete the messages they don't seem to go. However, I have now deleted the users.

More
13 years 8 months ago - 13 years 8 months ago #5 by sozzled

yorview wrote: The delete button is visible , but when I delete the messages they don't seem to go.

They don't seem to go? You mean, the messages are still there on youe site after you press the Delete button? :blink:

This is very strange and, to me, it seems that there's something else going on that we're not aware of. To guide you, please see K 1.5.x Support: Please read this first and There is only one endorsed and supported Kunena template ... default_ex
  • What version of Joomla are you using?
  • What Kunena template are you using?
  • Do you see any error messages when you press the Delete button in trying to remove messages?
  • Can you delete other posts or is the problem only related to one post?
  • What can you tell me about your database? What version are you running, what is the collation method on all the tables named jos_fb_* ?
  • What other third-party Joomla extensions are you running (that is, anything else you installed after you installed Joomla)? (Joomla extensions are: components, modules, plugins, templates and languages)
I'm sorry for all the questions but your problem is an unusual one. :)
Last edit: 13 years 8 months ago by sozzled.

Time to create page: 0.528 seconds