Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question Log out delay

More
13 years 9 months ago #1 by Val
Log out delay was created by Val
I have noticed that when I log out from the forum it takes a while before the forum recognizes that I am supposed to be logged out already. When I browse in the other forum pages, the browser still recognizes my presence even after I have logged out.

What setting in the forum admin or in the Joomla back end itself that I need to adjust to make instant log out possible? Is this cache setting?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #2 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: Log out delay
What version of Kunena are you using? Do you have Kunena integrated to use a third-party login/logout function (e.g. JomSocial or Community Builder) and, if so, what are you using; please give version information, too.

More
13 years 9 months ago #3 by Val
Replied by Val on topic Re: Log out delay
I am using Jomsocial (version 1.5.237) with my Kunena (v. 1.5.8)

More
13 years 9 months ago #4 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: Log out delay
If I remember correctly, that was a problem with K 1.5.8. Please upgrade to K 1.5.12 and see if the problem continues.

The category in which you originally posted your question is for Kunena version 1.6 (which is quite different to K 1.5.x). I am moving your question to a more appropriate category for you.

Time to create page: 0.788 seconds