Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question Moderators receiving emails for all categories.

• txgeekette
  • txgeekette's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
13 years 9 months ago #1 by txgeekette
I just upgraded a site to 1.5.11. Since the upgrade, a moderator who is assigned to only one category is receiving notifications for all categories.

I read in a separate thread ( 69.167.137.173/forum/139-support-archive...s-receive-mail#45853 ) that there is a fix for this in 1.5.12. Unfortunately, I can't find any place to download that fix.

The site in question gets a lot of posts every day and it is too much if every moderator receives notifications for every post in every category.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago - 13 years 9 months ago #2 by sozzled
G'day, txgeekette, and welcome to Kunena. :)

K 1.5.12 is not available for public download at the present time, I'm sorry. The development team is still working on getting as many defects removed from K 1.5 as possible and as a complete package rather than release Kunena 1.5 upgrades in a piecemeal manner. I would expect that K 1.5.12 should be available for release within a couple of weeks (barring unforeseen problems during testing). B)
Last edit: 13 years 9 months ago by sozzled.

More
13 years 6 months ago - 13 years 6 months ago #3 by deetheis
[strike]I am running version:

Installed version: Kunena 1.5.12 | 2010-06-19 |

For what ever reason, I too cant get Moderators to receive any emails for any category.

Please help! :)[/strike]

Sorry, figured things out!
Last edit: 13 years 6 months ago by deetheis. Reason: Sorry, figured things out!

Time to create page: 0.666 seconds