Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0

Question How to customize the subscription alert emails?

More
16 years 2 months ago #51758 by freespirit
Hi!

Did u manage to remove the "powered by" text.

I also wants to remove the actual text from the post. I just want the link so that they will have to visit the forum to read the answer.

Any knows where i can remove that?

:)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 years 2 months ago #51767 by fxstein

freespirit wrote:
I also wants to remove the actual text from the post. I just want the link so that they will have to visit the forum to read the answer.

Any knows where i can remove that?

:)


That is a configuration option in the Kunena backend. Set include message text to NO

Hope this helps!

We love stars on the Joomla Extension Directory . :-)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 years 2 months ago #52032 by freespirit
Great. Thanks a lot!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 years 2 months ago #53208 by 303south
All though I do not want to remove the powered by option, even if I did I am aware on how to do so, which I will not share.

I do want to insert some html that will appear in the email that is sent, however where abouts would a put it in the code?


I am assuming it would go amongst this lot:
DEFINE('_KUNENA_SHOW_AUTHOR_DESC', '1=username, 2=realname, 0=none');
DEFINE('_KUNENA_STATS', 'Stats Plugin Settings ');
DEFINE('_KUNENA_CATIMAGEPATH', 'Category Image Path ');
DEFINE('_KUNENA_CATIMAGEPATH_DESC', 'Category Image path. If you set the path as "category_images," the full path will be "your_html_rootfolder/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/category_images/');
DEFINE('_KUNENA_ANN_MODID', 'Announcement Moderator IDs ');
DEFINE('_KUNENA_ANN_MODID_DESC', 'Add user IDs for announcement moderators (e.g. 62,63,73). Announcement moderators can add, edit, and delete the announcements.');
//
DEFINE('_KUNENA_FORUM_TOP', 'Board Categories ');
DEFINE('_KUNENA_CHILD_BOARDS', 'Child Boards ');
DEFINE('_KUNENA_QUICKMSG', 'Quick Reply ');
DEFINE('_KUNENA_THREADS_IN_FORUM', 'Threads in Forum ');
DEFINE('_KUNENA_FORUM', 'Forum ');
DEFINE('_KUNENA_SPOTS', 'Spotlights');
DEFINE('_KUNENA_CANCEL', 'cancel');
DEFINE('_KUNENA_TOPIC', 'TOPIC: ');
DEFINE('_KUNENA_POWEREDBY', 'Powered by #32;');
// Time Format
DEFINE('_TIME_TODAY', '<b>Today</b>&#32;');
DEFINE('_TIME_YESTERDAY', '<b>Yesterday</b>&#32;');
// STARTS HERE!
DEFINE('_KUNENA_WHO_LATEST_POSTS', 'Latest Posts');
DEFINE('_KUNENA_WHO_WHOISONLINE', 'Who is Online');
DEFINE('_KUNENA_WHO_MAINPAGE', 'Forum Main');
DEFINE('_KUNENA_GUEST', 'Guest');
DEFINE('_KUNENA_PATHWAY_VIEWING', 'viewing');
DEFINE('_KUNENA_ATTACH', 'Attachment');
// Favorite
DEFINE('_KUNENA_FAVORITE', 'Favorite');
DEFINE('_USER_FAVORITES', 'My Favorites');
DEFINE('_THREAD_UNFAVORITE', 'Remove from Favorites');
// profilebox
DEFINE('_PROFILEBOX_WELCOME', 'Welcome');
DEFINE('_PROFILEBOX_SHOW_LATEST_POSTS', 'Show Latest Posts');
DEFINE('_PROFILEBOX_SET_MYAVATAR', 'Set My Avatar');
DEFINE('_PROFILEBOX_MYPROFILE', 'My Profile');
DEFINE('_PROFILEBOX_SHOW_MYPOSTS', 'Show My Posts');
DEFINE('_PROFILEBOX_GUEST', 'Guest');
DEFINE('_PROFILEBOX_LOGIN', 'Login');
DEFINE('_PROFILEBOX_REGISTER', 'Register');
DEFINE('_PROFILEBOX_LOGOUT', 'Logout');
DEFINE('_PROFILEBOX_LOST_PASSWORD', 'Lost Password?');
DEFINE('_PROFILEBOX_PLEASE', 'Please');
DEFINE('_PROFILEBOX_OR', 'or');
// recentposts

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 years 2 months ago #53237 by sozzled

sozzled wrote: Most of the texts that appear in Kunena "system-generated" emails is contained in ../administrator/components/com_kunena/language/kunena.english.php. See similar request for information in How can Edit this message?

I don't think I can add a great deal to this previous advice. I'm sure, with a little patience, you can search this file to find the text that you're looking to change. ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 years 2 months ago #53239 by 303south
Ok let me rephrase the question:

If I was to put html herethen would it show in the email?

DEFINE('_KUNENA_SHOW_AUTHOR_DESC', '1=username, 2=realname, 0=none');
DEFINE('_KUNENA_STATS', 'Stats Plugin Settings&#32;');
DEFINE('_KUNENA_CATIMAGEPATH', 'Category Image Path&#32;');
DEFINE('_KUNENA_CATIMAGEPATH_DESC', 'Category Image path. If you set the path as &quot;category_images,&quot; the full path will be "your_html_rootfolder/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/category_images/');
DEFINE('_KUNENA_ANN_MODID', 'Announcement Moderator IDs&#32;');
DEFINE('_KUNENA_ANN_MODID_DESC', 'Add user IDs for announcement moderators (e.g. 62,63,73). Announcement moderators can add, edit, and delete the announcements.');
//
DEFINE('_KUNENA_FORUM_TOP', 'Board Categories&#32;');
DEFINE('_KUNENA_CHILD_BOARDS', 'Child Boards&#32;');
DEFINE('_KUNENA_QUICKMSG', 'Quick Reply&#32;');
DEFINE('_KUNENA_THREADS_IN_FORUM', 'Threads in Forum&#32;');
DEFINE('_KUNENA_FORUM', 'Forum&#32;');
DEFINE('_KUNENA_SPOTS', 'Spotlights');
DEFINE('_KUNENA_CANCEL', 'cancel');
DEFINE('_KUNENA_TOPIC', 'TOPIC:&#32;');
DEFINE('_KUNENA_POWEREDBY', 'HERE;');
// Time Format
DEFINE('_TIME_TODAY', '<b>Today</b>&#32;');
DEFINE('_TIME_YESTERDAY', '<b>Yesterday</b>&#32;');

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.292 seconds