Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question Admin Posting filter

More
14 years 3 months ago #1 by openminded
Can the administrator or moderator filter posts submitted (allow or disallow posts to go thru and be viewed publicly)? If yes, can this filter also be turned on or off easily?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #2 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re:Admin Posting filter
I think the capability is implemented in Kunena with the forum setting Review Posts. Please read this .

More
14 years 3 months ago #3 by openminded
Replied by openminded on topic Re:Admin Posting filter
I have gone thru the installation of the forum and have been able to set the "REVIEW" function to establish a filter that allows the moderator to screen out the postings. However, the allow/disallow function seems to be not functioning. I get this message everytime the moderator opens the frontend message to either allow or diallow a posting;

ERROR: The post(s) could not be approved.

Any ideas to fix this is well appreciated.

More
14 years 2 months ago #4 by Matias
Replied by Matias on topic Re:Admin Posting filter
Did you try to enable debug mode in Joomla?

I have been working with approval system in K1.6 and it should be already better (you can approve messages also inside threads).

More
13 years 8 months ago #5 by Vugter
Replied by Vugter on topic Re:Admin Posting filter
Hi,

Solution is very simple: check the box on the righthand side of the message that needs to be approved! :)

Puzzled me also for hours.....

Time to create page: 0.484 seconds