Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This is not a support forum for Community Builder or its related products. For Community Builder support you should visit Joomlapolis .

The information given in this category is intended to guide users who want to use Community Builder with Kunena and, mostly, was written by Kunena users. The information here is not necessarily accurate, up-to-date nor is it intended to replace the support given by the developers of Community Builder.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Solved Avatars Not Displaying

More
1 year 4 months ago #1 by PhilF51`
Following on from upgrading to Kunena 6.07, I have copied my Kunena database for Joomla 3.10 into the latest Joomla 4.  I copied the attachments directory over too.  Installed Kunena 6.07 and configured it as I had it previously on Joomla 3. Forum has installed well and the hundreds of attachments appear to now show in the post.  I found the Avatars in Comprofiler and copied them across as well.  But the Forum still does not show the Avatars.  Have I missed something?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 4 months ago #2 by rich
Replied by rich on topic Avatars Not Displaying
Have you installed the Community Builder? These avatars are only displayed in connection with the CB. Are the avatars listed in the database table #__comprofiler?

More
1 year 4 months ago #3 by PhilF51`
Replied by PhilF51` on topic Avatars Not Displaying
Hi Rich, Yes Community builder database was earlier copied over and is functioning as expected.   Checked #comprofiler and the image info is there.

More
1 year 4 months ago #4 by rich
Replied by rich on topic Avatars Not Displaying
I assume that the CB is activated. Maybe it helps if the users are synchronised. There is an option for this in Kunena -> Tools as well as in the CB.

More
1 year 4 months ago #5 by PhilF51`
Replied by PhilF51` on topic Avatars Not Displaying
Hi Rich, got it sorted thanks.  Uninstalled Community builder. Re-installed, synchronised users. Went back into Manage extensions and found that the  Kunena - Community plug had been disabled.  Phew, I did not want to manually as superuser upload every members avatar.
The following user(s) said Thank You: zazuwa

Time to create page: 0.549 seconds