Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This is not a support forum for Community Builder or its related products. For Community Builder support you should visit Joomlapolis .

The information given in this category is intended to guide users who want to use Community Builder with Kunena and, mostly, was written by Kunena users. The information here is not necessarily accurate, up-to-date nor is it intended to replace the support given by the developers of Community Builder.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question Issues with the comment delete.

More
1 year 10 months ago #1 by SMC
Hi,

I have issues with deleted users comments being assigned to a current member on the platform.

What would it take to assign deleted users comments to a "former member" profile?

Thank You.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 10 months ago #2 by rich

I have issues with deleted users comments being assigned to a current member on the platform.

User synchronization does not help?

More
1 year 10 months ago #3 by SMC
Replied by SMC on topic Issues with the comment delete.
No. If you can share other help then it will be good. Or if you want then I can share the site details.

More
1 year 10 months ago #4 by xillibit
Hello,

Can-you put here please your Kunena report configuration ?

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
1 year 10 months ago #5 by SMC
This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: ✔ The collation of your table fields are correct

Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 128M | Max file upload: 200M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : syndication | author: Cindy Moore | version: 1.0 | creationdate: 9/26/2016

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle5 | author: Kunena Team | version: 1.0 | creationdate: 2017-01-05

Kunena template params:

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 5.2.6 | 2021-07-25 [ Melia ]
        | Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: None

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: None

Modules: None

More
1 year 10 months ago #6 by Leen
I see that kunena is not quite the latest version. also blue eagle doesn't really seem like the last version
I think it's better to try your Update the website first
So also Joomla and all extensions to update properly. by administrator>update sites check all and rebuild button click.
then let it search for new updates again sometimes really helps to find all the latest changes.
Also your joomla template seems quite old so try different with a standard Joomla template Protostar or Beez3

L.v.d.A
Attachments:

More
1 year 10 months ago #7 by SMC
Only update site will not work I think as it's kunena forum issue or may be there is some setting missing.

More
1 year 9 months ago #8 by SMC
Is there anyone who can help me on this?

More
1 year 9 months ago #9 by rich

I don't understand it exactly. Do you mean that the posts of a deleted user then show up as "written by" another registered user?

Only update site will not work I think as it's kunena forum issue or may be there is some setting missing.

Just then it is important to update the page. If you think it is a Kunena error, then most likely it has already been fixed.
Currently Kunena 5.2.9 | 2022-06-08 and Blue Eagle5 v1.6.7 | 2022-01-01 are up to date. Your Blue Eagle is already 5 years old.

More
1 year 9 months ago #10 by SMC
Let me tell you the problem in depth.

For example I am deleting any user only. After deleting user it's posts and comments are assigning to new user by default but I don't want to do it. I want to assign that post or comment to any particular user. Can I do it?

Hope you will understand what I mean.

Time to create page: 0.407 seconds