Kunena 6.2.4 Released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.4 [K 6.2.4] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This is not a support forum for Community Builder or its related products. For Community Builder support you should visit Joomlapolis .

The information given in this category is intended to guide users who want to use Community Builder with Kunena and, mostly, was written by Kunena users. The information here is not necessarily accurate, up-to-date nor is it intended to replace the support given by the developers of Community Builder.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question Other name instead of using the username

More
4 years 5 months ago - 4 years 5 months ago #1 by wegwb
I would like to populate the surname or other name instead of the username.How can i do this? I use community builder 2.42 and kunena
Last edit: 4 years 5 months ago by wegwb.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 1 month ago #2 by pdolezel
I, too, am very interested in a solution for this. We do need to get our users' names, but don't want to display their name or username. Instead, we also have a field "Screen Name" in Community Builder, which is what we'd like to display in Kunena under the poster's profile pic.
If there's a way to do this via config, awesome (I haven't seen anything obvious, though).
If there's a way to hack a Kunena file, I don't mind making the update every time I run a Kunena upgrade - I'd appreciate if someone can point me in the right direction.

Thank you so much!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.311 seconds