Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This is not a support forum for Community Builder or its related products. For Community Builder support you should visit Joomlapolis .

The information given in this category is intended to guide users who want to use Community Builder with Kunena and, mostly, was written by Kunena users. The information here is not necessarily accurate, up-to-date nor is it intended to replace the support given by the developers of Community Builder.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Solved Kunena 4.0.3 icons and Community Builder 2.0.10

More
8 years 8 months ago - 8 years 8 months ago #1 by Vivelefou63
Hello!

I want to add/integrate the values of the CB fields on the icons under the users avatar.

I did the CB tutorial to intagrate it at kunena.

After many tests, I cannot find a way to make it ok, the values of the kunena fields are showed instead of the CB Fields value.

I think the CB configuration is ok :

Here is the Kunena Report :

Warning: Spoiler!

The only way I see is that Community Builder only have Kunena 3.X integration, maybe Kunena 4.X and CB aren't work together.

Thanks for your help.

P.S. : Sorry for my english, I speak it like a Spanish cow...
Last edit: 8 years 8 months ago by Vivelefou63.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 4 months ago #2 by enryweb
I have the same problem.... there is no model to Kunena 4.X to work with CB Forums ???

Because with Joomla 3 - Kunena 4 and Community Builder 2 the icons don't appears....

More
8 years 1 month ago #3 by scientificman
Same problem! A can't belive! 7 months and... no any solutions today!

More
8 years 1 month ago #4 by 810
Kunena does not have profile information support with cb.

Only avatars, profile, login, access and pm
The following user(s) said Thank You: scientificman

More
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #5 by scientificman
Did you mean it is CB problem?

To all: May be this discussion will help .
Last edit: 8 years 1 month ago by scientificman.

More
8 years 1 month ago #6 by 810
No, there is no support for that.

If you want the information from cb, then you need to edit the kunena template. and need to load the code from cb.

More
8 years 1 month ago #7 by scientificman
Thank you 810!

But is it mean the integration plugin for CB is unuseful now (as we can see in first message there are many fields to link CB and Kunena inside this plugins's settings)?

More
8 years 1 month ago #8 by scientificman
I've found some code in BluEagle template I use:
Code:
<li class="kpost-smallicons"> <?php echo $this->profile->profileIcon('gender'); ?> <?php echo $this->profile->profileIcon('birthdate'); ?> <?php echo $this->profile->profileIcon('location'); ?> <?php echo $this->profile->profileIcon('website'); ?> <?php echo $this->profile->profileIcon('private'); ?> <?php echo $this->profile->profileIcon('email'); ?> </li>

It looks like template supports filds I need to be shown. As I think it needs integration between Kunena and CB by CB plugin. Am I right?

Time to create page: 0.408 seconds