Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This is not a support forum for Community Builder or its related products. For Community Builder support you should visit Joomlapolis .

The information given in this category is intended to guide users who want to use Community Builder with Kunena and, mostly, was written by Kunena users. The information here is not necessarily accurate, up-to-date nor is it intended to replace the support given by the developers of Community Builder.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question Problem preview post

More
10 years 2 months ago #1 by DemoneBianco
Good morning everyone.
I have a problem with the integration of Kunena with cb. In other words when I write a post, will not let me see the preview, but from an empty rectangle. I have already contacted the staff of CB and after several tests we have seen that the problem lies in Kunena. Someone kindly help me to solve this bug?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 1 month ago #2 by sozzled

More
10 years 1 month ago #3 by DemoneBianco
Replied by DemoneBianco on topic Problem preview post
There is a long conversation to read, and I'm not English, in the end I'm not understanding what I must do!!

More
10 years 1 month ago #4 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Problem preview post
I think that, in your case, you have to disable the Kunena - Community Builder integration plugin, but I am not sure.

More
10 years 1 month ago #5 by DemoneBianco
I know that cb off work, but I do not want sidattivarlo and I want the preview function!

More
10 years 1 month ago #6 by sozzled
In your case it seems to be one thing or the other. Either Community Builder integration in your forum is more important than the message preview not working or it's more important to have message preview working and not have CB integration in the forum.

I do not know of any other solution except for what I have read in the topic K 3.0.2 message preview not working . I am sorry it is a long topic, written in English, but you can easily translate it online using Google Translate.

More
10 years 1 month ago #7 by DemoneBianco
I read something in principle and what I understand is that it is only recommended to disable the integration with CB and them (I already knew) it works! However I do not want to raise CB.
In summary they said this, right?

More
10 years 1 month ago #8 by sozzled
In summary, yes, that is right.

More
10 years 1 month ago #9 by DemoneBianco
Ah, but in the end you are not really solving the problem! Who reports it is because they want solved, keeping the active component cb.
Then what is the point that there is integration, not working and solve the bug?

More
10 years 1 month ago #10 by sozzled
Yes, you are right. It may be an idea to watch vimeo.com/69818669 .

Time to create page: 0.450 seconds