Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This is not a support forum for Community Builder or its related products. For Community Builder support you should visit Joomlapolis .

The information given in this category is intended to guide users who want to use Community Builder with Kunena and, mostly, was written by Kunena users. The information here is not necessarily accurate, up-to-date nor is it intended to replace the support given by the developers of Community Builder.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question SW KBirthday for Kunena and Community Builder

More
10 years 10 months ago - 10 years 10 months ago #1 by Smirnov
Hi,
tell please, how to combine SW KBirthday for Kunena profile and the profile of Community Builder on one site? Is this possible?
Last edit: 10 years 10 months ago by Smirnov.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago #2 by svanschu
Yes it is possible, but I give only support for that module on the project website forum.

thank you

More
10 years 10 months ago #3 by Smirnov

svanschu wrote: Yes it is possible, but I give only support for that module on the project website forum.

I registered but can not leave any messages on your forum. This is something new in my practice ...

More
10 years 10 months ago #4 by svanschu

More
10 years 10 months ago - 10 years 10 months ago #5 by Smirnov
Okay. If anyone can help free - any advice would be gratefully received. This problem has arisen at the visitor of my forum , I would like to help the unfortunate girl. :)

P.S. Kunena forum works as a way to sell the support? I'm surprised...
Last edit: 10 years 10 months ago by Smirnov.

More
10 years 9 months ago - 10 years 9 months ago #6 by svanschu
Suprised? Extort the answer from me? c'mon ...

If you would be able to read all options of the module you would see what you can do and what not!
Last edit: 10 years 9 months ago by svanschu.

More
10 years 9 months ago #7 by Smirnov

svanschu wrote: Extort the answer from me? c'mon ...

Are you sure I am writing only to you?
This is forum. And, thank goodness, not russian forum. I can count on a polite dialogue?

svanschu, I do not need from you anything, thanks for your attention.

Time to create page: 0.387 seconds