Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Please note: The Kunena project team takes NO responsibility for maintaining nor supporting anything in this category.

Question SchuWeb Birthday Module 2.0.0

More
8 years 10 months ago #1 by svanschu
A new version was released a view days ago of the formally known Kunena Birthday Module: extensions.schultschik.com/modswkbirthday/modswkbirthday-2-0-0

For most users it works nearly the same as before.

The SchuWeb Birthday Module is formaly known as Kunena Birthday Module. It's now independent to the Kunena API and can be used without having Kunena installed in your Joomla!. That means, that you can use the module with Community Builder or JomSocial without Kunena. This feature was asked many times and now here it is.

Main changes:
- works with JS and CB independent to Kunena
- minimum Kunena 3
- minimum CB 2.0
- new optinal feature calculate one time per day
- renamed to SchuWeb Birthday Module

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 10 months ago #2 by skybax
is it compatible with k 4.0.1 ?

Thank you

More
8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #3 by betteryouthanme
will there be an update to support CrypsisB3 template?
Would really like to have the birthdays back :dry:
Currently it looks like on the picture attached.

EDIT: Just on kunena_bottom position the module is displayed twice. Everything else is a matter of css styling, so that's fine.

Two things fill the mind with ever new and increasing wonder and awe - the starry heavens above me and the moral law within me. Immanuel Kant
Attachments:
Last edit: 8 years 6 months ago by betteryouthanme.

More
7 years 11 months ago #4 by JBNCRAV
Super thank you much software all works fine . However I can not get the title and ads in French. What should I do just to have the translation or should I change in the program entitled " Birthday SchuWeb Module " and the wording "month" Where can I changE THIS ?
Thank you in advance and good evening.
(Sorry for my bad English)

JBNCRAV

More
7 years 11 months ago #5 by svanschu

Time to create page: 0.420 seconds