Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This is not a support forum for JomSocial or its related products. For JomSocial support you should visit JomSocial .

The information given in this category is intended to guide users who want to use JomSocial with Kunena and, mostly, was written by Kunena users. The information here is not necessarily accurate, up-to-date nor is it intended to replace the support given by the developers of JomSocial.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question Kunena menu within Jomsocial

More
7 years 9 months ago #1 by Oscarfishlover
I haven't had JS on my site for a while now. However I've just purchased the latest version. I'd forgotten that once you change the settings so that kunena uses the JS profile you are no longer able to edit your signature on the forum. However they used to be a menu that you could install that would enable you to get to the signature on the forum and edit it. Does anyone know if this is still available?

The #1 Oscar Fish website on the net
Joomla! 2.5.14
Kunena 3.0.2

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 9 months ago #2 by sozzled
G'day, mate. :) The old menu "thing" for JomSocial was retired by the Kunena developers a long time ago. However, I understand that the JomSocial developers have taken it over and you can obtain what you want from their website.

As far as editing one's forum signature (or altering other forum preferences if you use the JomSocial profile within Kunena) is concerned, I believe this is still only the case if you use Kunena profiles

More
7 years 9 months ago #3 by rich
Replied by rich on topic Kunena menu within Jomsocial
Create additional a new Kunena tab named Kprofile with the Kunena menu item "Edit User". Then users can edit also Kunena profiles.

Time to create page: 0.471 seconds