Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This is not a support forum for JomSocial or its related products. For JomSocial support you should visit JomSocial .

The information given in this category is intended to guide users who want to use JomSocial with Kunena and, mostly, was written by Kunena users. The information here is not necessarily accurate, up-to-date nor is it intended to replace the support given by the developers of JomSocial.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question Disable forum post from showing up in JomSocial activity feed

More
10 years 1 month ago #1 by james2581
Hello Everyone,

I need help figuring out how to not have new forum posts show up in Jomsocial activity feed or on my profile feed. I have two kunena forums running on my site. I am having issues when someone click on the post in the activity feed it is taken them to the wrong forum. I have contact jomsocial but they have not been able to help and suggest that I contact someone here. I imagine the easier fix would just to disable a plugin or something. However I have played around with the plugins enable/disable and nothing seems to help.

To see an example of what I mean if you go to my website, JameZtown.com and click on a new forum post for example " What perks do you run" it should go to a post made on my gaming subdomain. (gaming.JameZtown.com) but instead it is taking you to a forum post that is on JameZtown.com. If I am already on gaming.JameZtown.com it works fine.

Once again I am running two kunena forums on one website.

Check out My online community. Once you stop by you will be hooked. www.JameZtown.com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.481 seconds