Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This is not a support forum for JomSocial or its related products. For JomSocial support you should visit JomSocial .

The information given in this category is intended to guide users who want to use JomSocial with Kunena and, mostly, was written by Kunena users. The information here is not necessarily accurate, up-to-date nor is it intended to replace the support given by the developers of JomSocial.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question Kunena integration with Jomsocial activity stream

More
10 years 2 months ago #1 by Rule Breaker
Hi there,

I use the latest version of Kunena 3.0.4 and Jomsocial Pro 3.1.0.1.

I now have long searched but found nothing. I am looking for a plugin that allows me to view activities directly in the activities of Jomsocial stream from the forum.

Which plugin is needed? Thank you and best regards,
Markus

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 2 months ago #2 by Rule Breaker

More
10 years 2 months ago #3 by Rule Breaker
I dont find that Plugin. Please help

More
10 years 2 months ago #4 by sozzled
Please see To what extent does K 3.0 support Jomsocial . I hope this helps.

This is not a support forum for JomSocial or its related products. For JomSocial support you should visit JomSocial .

The information given in this category is intended to guide users who want to use JomSocial with Kunena and, mostly, was written by Kunena users. The information here is not necessarily accurate, up-to-date nor is it intended to replace the support given by the developers of JomSocial.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

More
10 years 2 months ago #5 by Rule Breaker
Thanks for the reply. It's not about the Jomsocial integration into the Kunena forum but integrating Kunena into the Jomsocial Activity Stream.

That was before this problem: If someone has created a forum topic or reply to a topic then it was displayed in Jomsocial Activity Stream.

After the update, this no longer works. I do not know which plugin controls. What should I do with new topics and reply to topics again in the activity stream to be displayed?

Cheers
Markus

More
10 years 2 months ago - 10 years 2 months ago #6 by sozzled

Rule Breaker wrote: Thanks for the reply. It's not about the Jomsocial integration into the Kunena forum but integrating Kunena into the Jomsocial Activity Stream.

Exactly!

As you see, from the topic To what extent does K 3.0 support Jomsocial , integration of JomSocial user information (avatar, profiles, etc.) into Kunena is performed on the Kunena side by the Kunena - JomSocial plugin and, on the JomSocial side by something developed by the JomSocial team. And I understand you correctly; your question is not about that.

Your question is about what JomSocial does to integrate things that happen on the Kunena forum into JomSocial. That's a question about what support the JomSocial team offers for people who use Kunena and who want Kunena information used with their [JomSocial] product(s).

Let me again repeat:

Perhaps there is someone in the Kunena community who can give you this information. I do not personally use JomSocial and I don't know what products JomSocial currently offer. I am just trying to point you in the right direction where you can find out this information until another member of this [Kunena] community might have some better advice for you.
Last edit: 10 years 2 months ago by sozzled.

Time to create page: 0.458 seconds