Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This is not a support forum for JomSocial or its related products. For JomSocial support you should visit JomSocial .

The information given in this category is intended to guide users who want to use JomSocial with Kunena and, mostly, was written by Kunena users. The information here is not necessarily accurate, up-to-date nor is it intended to replace the support given by the developers of JomSocial.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Merged JomSocial 3.0 Activity Stream problems

More
10 years 8 months ago - 10 years 8 months ago #1 by stumpy_dan
Hi I use Jomsocial 3.0 (just upgraded) and forum posts no longer show in the activity stream? Any ideas?

my website
Last edit: 10 years 8 months ago by stumpy_dan.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 8 months ago #2 by Jiminimonka
Contact JomSocial for support regarding Jomsocial 3.0 integration, they are responsible for handling those plugins now.

Please read the FAQ.
Only one question per topic.
Search before you ask a question.

More
More
10 years 7 months ago #4 by RWL
Hi,

Here is what I posted on the Jomsocial Forum :

Hi,

I have a problem on the Activity Stream : when a user post a photo or a video on the Kunena Forum, the photo and the videos are replaced by a code.

For example, when a user post a video, it is showing :
And when a user post a photo, it is showing : [Fichier attaché : h5c986de.jpg] How can I show the videos and the photos instead of the code ? Thank you[video]

And when a user post a photo, it is showing :
[Fichier attaché : h5c986de.jpg]

How can I show the videos and the photos instead of the code ?

And here is the answer I received :

Hi,

For the integration between JomSocial and Kunena, we do not handle the code on new kunena post, we just provide API function that allow to add a new stream. So the missing you mention might be caused by the integration from Kunena to JomSocial, the input parameters which is used when calling our stream API function are not passed correct. You might need to ask for the support from Kunena community for this kind of issue.

Thanks.

So my question is : who can help me ? Kunena or Jomsocial ?

More
10 years 7 months ago #5 by Jiminimonka
It depends on which version of Jomsocial you are using, which your post does not provide. Please reply with your Kunena Configuration Report.

Please read the FAQ.

More
10 years 7 months ago #6 by RWL
I'm using Jomsocial 3.0.3

Here is my Kunena Configuration Report :

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 512M | Max file upload: 128M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : yoo_solar | author: YOOtheme | version: 1.0.1 | creationdate: Unknown

Kunena default template details : Example Template | author: Kunena Team | version: 1.7.2 | creationdate: 2012-01-31

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 3.0.2 | 2013-08-18 [ Nocturne ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: Jomsocial 3.0.3

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: Search - Kunena Search 3.0.1 | Content - Kunena Discuss 3.0.1 | JomSocial - My Kunena Forum Menu 2.0.3 | JomSocial - My Kunena Forum Posts 2.0.4 | JomSocial - Kunena Groups 2.0.3

Modules: Kunena Latest 3.0.1 | Kunena Stats 3.0.1 | Kunena Login 3.0.1 | Kunena Search 3.0.1

More
10 years 6 months ago #7 by RWL
So? You can't help me ? :(

More
10 years 6 months ago - 10 years 6 months ago #8 by Jiminimonka
The JomSocial Activity Stream Plugin for Kunena is maintained and supported by JomSocial, please post your issue on their support forums and they will be able to help you.

From your Configuration Report I can see you are using an outdated Kunena Template, so I suggest getting it updated to Kunena 3.0.2 or using the default Blue Eagle template that comes with Kunena when you install it.

Please read the FAQ.
Last edit: 10 years 6 months ago by Jiminimonka.

More
10 years 6 months ago #9 by sozzled

RWL wrote: Here is what I posted on the Jomsocial forum ... and here is the answer I received ...

This is our response: Support for JomSocial with Kunena add-ons .

More
10 years 6 months ago #10 by woonydanny
RWL you still can post here for the kunena community to help :)

If people would like assistance in connection with the Kunena add-ons developed for JomSocial then they are advised to either

a) wait patiently for others in this community to provide relevant information;

but Jomsocial may give a more timely response

still wish that i can write my forum signature through a jomsocial plugin and do it from my jomsocial profile :(

Time to create page: 0.529 seconds