Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This is not a support forum for JomSocial or its related products. For JomSocial support you should visit JomSocial .

The information given in this category is intended to guide users who want to use JomSocial with Kunena and, mostly, was written by Kunena users. The information here is not necessarily accurate, up-to-date nor is it intended to replace the support given by the developers of JomSocial.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question JomSocial Notifications

More
11 years 8 months ago #1 by SinisaKrisan
Hi all

I have just one simple question i can't find anywhere around this forums to be ever asked. If it is, im sorry, please refer me to the link of the topic instead.

Since JomSocial 2.6 we have seen the introduction of new notification library which is extended with

CNotifications::add

API that allows third party developers to hook on it and pass the notification in jomsocial on certain action in third party component
Utilizing this feature, Kunena should be able to pass notification to JomSocial, notifying the users involved into discussion that new reply has been made (or new thanks or any other similar action for that matter)

Have this been considered or implemented in Kunena 2.x?

Cheers

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago #2 by woonydanny
Replied by woonydanny on topic JomSocial Notifications
good idea

still wish that i can write my forum signature through a jomsocial plugin and do it from my jomsocial profile :(

More
11 years 8 months ago #3 by SinisaKrisan

peetree21 wrote: good idea

Just for the record, its not an idea, its something that is available but probably not utilized yet.
Ill probably have to custom code it before it hits the kunena official code.

More
11 years 6 months ago #4 by qontrixz
Replied by qontrixz on topic JomSocial Notifications
Notifications for Thanks or for Updated Subscriptions/Favorites would me more than AWESOME!!! Would be great if someone can take a look at it :)

More
10 years 10 months ago #5 by SinisaKrisan
Looks like someone did it and made it publicly available so i can drop my hacks now

www.jomsocial.com/addons/forums-a-discus...n-integration-plugin

More
10 years 10 months ago - 10 years 10 months ago #6 by xamire
Replied by xamire on topic JomSocial Notifications

jooservices wrote: Hi all,
We have transferred SnappyGears into Crefly.com

Please let's me know if you have any ideas. I'll include it in next version release
Thank you

Live demo is available at demo.crefly.com

Can you verify that this works on Kunena 3.0?
Last edit: 10 years 10 months ago by xamire.

More
10 years 10 months ago #7 by SinisaKrisan
Why dont you ask them on their site?
You'll probably get your answer way faster

More
10 years 10 months ago - 10 years 10 months ago #8 by xamire
Replied by xamire on topic JomSocial Notifications

Why dont you ask them on their site?
You'll probably get your answer way faster

Because no one answers anything on their board, as I have already looked into that before speaking.
Last edit: 10 years 10 months ago by xamire.

More
10 years 10 months ago #9 by SinisaKrisan
Probably because it is weekend

Time to create page: 0.562 seconds