Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Merged I want Kunena in my own language

More
12 years 2 weeks ago #1 by kosmedia
I have installed a dutch version of Joomla. When i installed kunena, it became dutch too. But i want it to be english. How can i configure that?

I hope someone can help me.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 weeks ago #2 by sozzled
G'day, kosmedia, and welcome to Kunena.

Please read the guide K 1.7 Language Support in the Wiki which explains what you need to do.

More
11 years 11 months ago #3 by jamarchi
Hi, I´m very new using this forum and I would like to know how can I change the language of my forum ?

Regards,

More
11 years 11 months ago #4 by sozzled
G'day, jamarchi, and welcome to Kunena.

Please read the guide K 1.7 Language Support in the Wiki which explains what you need to do.

More
11 years 11 months ago #5 by jamarchi
Hey sozzled, thank you very much for the information, the problem that I had, was that in my joomla I only had English language installed, so I installed the Spanish languages and later try again to install the language in Kunena and now I have it in Spanish, thank you very much for your help. :)

More
11 years 11 months ago #6 by jamarchi
Hi, I just changed the language some minute ago and everything looked ok, but when I check the tabs for the menu I saw that they are in English and should be in Spanish, please check the image that I{m attach, Do I have to do something else in order to translate those tabs?

Best regards,
Attachments:

More
11 years 11 months ago #7 by sozzled

Time to create page: 0.600 seconds