Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question Not closed h1 tag broke page layout on Profile Tab

More
11 months 2 weeks ago - 11 months 2 weeks ago #1 by DarkoF
Hi I'm using 6.0.11
After upgrade on multi language site on J4 I get bug on Specific language profile menu.
If you inspect Italian page Forum - Profile menu and see page source somewhere on the line 408 in my case is one <h1> Not closed tag whit missing </h1>
Code:
[code] <h1> Ringraziamenti ricevuti<small class="d-none d-sm-block">                     ( <h1 class="float-start">     Profilo di MY name </h1> <h2 class="float-end">  
[/code]

This broke layout of Italian Profile Tab, don't happens on English and German language, my first assumption was is some .ini file, but I couldn't locate any wrong .ini string.

Also is worth mention that this Italian profile menu I crate after I update to 6.0.11 on J4 using php 8.1 meanwhile English and German exist from before update.  
Last edit: 11 months 2 weeks ago by DarkoF.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 months 2 weeks ago - 11 months 2 weeks ago #2 by rich
Go to language/it-IT/it-IT.com_kunena.ini line 342
change the translation from
COM_KUNENA_PROFILE_THANKYOU_GIVEN_TIMES = "1 % tempo"
to
COM_KUNENA_PROFILE_THANKYOU_GIVEN_TIMES = "%s tempo"
Last edit: 11 months 2 weeks ago by rich.

More
11 months 1 week ago #3 by DarkoF
Hi
I can confirm fix is worked, but how the hell I could figured this out by myself? I was expecting some closing tag missing or something in .ini but for me is a bad design that language string can broke whole page.
Any way thank you for fix.

Time to create page: 0.486 seconds