Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question K6 Hungarian language translation is finished.

More
2 years 3 weeks ago #1 by webgobe
Just finished translating Kunena 6 in Transifex to Hungarian. From where and when I can download an instalable package?

Internet craftsman carrying on the heritage of European manufacturing traditions through original Web designs. If you want a great looking, handmade, custom-tailored Joomla site, look no further. We can provide a one-stop shopping experience that offers design, programming, maintenance, protection.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 3 weeks ago #2 by rich
The translations will go from Transifex to Github and should then be included in the next language package.

More
2 years 2 weeks ago #3 by rich
Unfortunately, the automatic transfer from Transifex to Github is not working at the moment, so these have been transferred manually. 
If you want to test this files, download Kunena here and unzip the file.  github.com/Kunena/Kunena-Forum/tree/K6.0
You will find your translated files in the /src/admin/language and /src/site/language folders.
However, there is still a problem with the backend files com.kunena and views.ini, so some things are not shown as translated in the backend.

More
2 years 2 weeks ago #4 by xillibit
Hello,

The content of the file source on transifex of \admin\language\en-GB\en-GB.com_kunena.views.ini and \admin\language\en-GB\en-GB.com_kunena.ini was reversed, i have juste uploaded the correct source version of these two files. For all languages it has reset the translations for these two files

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
2 years 2 weeks ago #5 by webgobe
OK, will check things as I have some spare time!

Internet craftsman carrying on the heritage of European manufacturing traditions through original Web designs. If you want a great looking, handmade, custom-tailored Joomla site, look no further. We can provide a one-stop shopping experience that offers design, programming, maintenance, protection.

More
2 years 2 weeks ago #6 by rich
I'm sorry, we had a problem on Transifex, and so it was the wrong source text present for the backend kunena.views.ini The correct file contain more strings to translate and so is your language not 100% translated anymore. Please check it on Transifex.

More
2 years 2 weeks ago #7 by webgobe
Sure, I already translated about half of the missed translations, will do the rest ASAP - few days probably.

More
2 years 2 weeks ago #8 by webgobe
All done (again). For whatewer reason all my work from Saturday disappeared, needed to redo those strings. Hopefully this time they will stay ROTFL.

The following user(s) said Thank You: rich

More
2 years 2 weeks ago #9 by rich
We had an error in the transfer bot on git so that the wrong source code was automatically copied back again and again. This error is now fixed, and the translation should be remaining.

Time to create page: 0.557 seconds